The unarmed training, complimented the firearms training that I worked on. The more involved I became, the more it became clear to me that I wanted to continue to develop my skills and to share those skills with others. I look forward to helping others start their journey!
My philosophy is to cultivate a variety of disciplines and techniques thus preparing myself mentally and physically for realistic possibilities and then trust my training.
- 1986. New York State Licensed Optician
- 2011. NRA Basic Pistol with Rochester Personal Defense, LLC
- 2014. American Women’s Self Defense Association instructor and board member
- 2015. Defensive Folding Knife 1 from InSights Training Center
- 2015. Rochester Personal Defense, LLC Instructor Training and Development Program
- 2015. NRA Certified Instructor for Pistol and Home Firearms Safety
- 2016. FAST Handgun Instructor for The Second Amendment Foundation’s Training Division (SAFTD)
- 2016. Range Safety Officer rating for The Second Amendment Foundation’s Training Division (SAFTD)
- 2016. Defensive Handgun 1 Instructor for The Second Amendment Foundation’s Training Division (SAFTD)
- Girl Scout Leader
- Cub Scout Leader
- Office Volunteer Coordinator: participated in Red Kettle Campaign, Salvation Army Christmas Adopt a Family, Relay for Life