For this class, you will need the following items:
- Your State Drivers License
- A black ink pen
- Note taking materials
- The Utah permit is renewable every 5 years. Utah’s permit application fee: 63.25 for the initial application and renewals are 25.75.
- Starting May 29, 2019, all applicants for renewal of their concealed firearm permit are required to watch a firearms safety/ suicide prevention video prior to submitting application, whether submitting online, by mail, or in person. The video is available in the online renewal process and on our forms web page.
- The Florida permit is renewable every 7 years. Florida’s permit application fee: 97.00 (not included in the cost of the class) The renewal fee is now 87.00
ONE STOP SHOPPING!
The Multi State Carry Permit course is what you need to attend if you wish to carry concealed in as many states as possible! Get BOTH is one sitting!
OUR COURSE FEE INCLUDES ALL OF THE FOLLOWING SERVICES. THERE ARE NO EXTRA OR HIDDEN FEES LIKE OTHER PROVIDERS WILL SURPRISE YOU WITH
- The fully approved and required Utah course curriculum
- The Florida specific laws and information
- Fingerprint card and services for Utah
- Fingerprint card and services for Florida
- Application form for Utah
- Application form for Florida
- Pre addressed envelopes for both states
- TWO Photographs.
Our course will provide you with the correct training, the right way, (No shortcuts or tricks) to assist you in your application process for the permits.
In this lecture, we will cover the specific laws of each state, firearms safety, mindset, methods for effective carry, de-escalation, basic firearms skills, and more.
Florida requires the following proof of training and competency to apply: a certificate from an NRA Basic Firearms class, a DD-214 from the military, a certificate from a hunters safety training course, or a letter or certificate issued by a certified instructor stating that you have completed a session that includes live-fire and competency with a handgun. There are many other options that Florida will accept, but if you want to be sure, contact us by phone or email. WE can provide the live fire certificate if you need one. All you have to do is set up a short range session with us and you’re all set!
If you have already attended one of our handgun training classes, you just need to submit a copy of the certificate from the class.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO POSSESS THE PROOF OF TRAINING BEFORE THE DATE OF THE CLASS. YOU MUST OBTAIN THAT PROOF BEFORE YOU SEND IN YOUR APPLICATION AND FEES.
Once you have obtained your Utah and Florida permits, combined with your New York permit, you will be legal to carry in the following states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, *Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New *Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming (updated February 2019)
Utah/Florida Multi State Carry Permit
Although we will have copies of the applications at the class, in order to save time on your end, we suggest obtaining the permit packages ahead of time.
You will not need to download the Utah application. We will provide one for you at the class.
You can either download the Florida paperwork OR you can order them by mail from this link: http://licensing.freshfromflorida.com/forms/formsrequest790.aspx (Click on “CW Download)
If you order the Florida paperwork by mail, allow at least 10 days for the packet to arrive. YOU DO NOT NEED TO ORDER FINGERPRINT CARDS. WE WILL PROVIDE THEM.
12 in stock
12 Seats Available
8 Has Sold
The Utah specific laws, and regulations
The Florida specific law sections