For this class, you will need the following items:
- A quality defensive handgun
- A quality duty or concealment holster
- Three magazines (minimum) with pouches or two speed-loaders (revolver use) with pouches. More magazines if you have a gun that holds less than 10rds (5 mags)
- Belt designed to support gear
- 800 rounds MINIMUM
- Eye and ear protection
- Billed cap
- Clothing for weather conditions
- Water for hydration
- A folding or camp chair is recommended
- A concealing garment
- Personal First Aid Kit (PFAK)
- Any personal gear you prefer.
This course is taught by Dave Spaulding, the founder of Handgun Combatives, When you attend this course, you are getting the Handgun Combatives mindset, skills, and the benefit of over 40 years of experience purely dedicated to defensive firearms training.
Its not the person with the fastest draw or can shoot the tightest groups that will win a gunfight. It’s the person with a solid set of essential skills and the ability to recognize a rapidly unfolding situation and adapt accordingly.
This course will review essential combat shooting skills and their place in armed conflict and then advance to required tactics and techniques to PREVAIL. Use of cover, unconventional shooting positions, one hand shooting/drawing/manipulation, close contact shooting positions and decision making/cognition drills and skills will be emphasized.
Adaptation is the key to prevailing in a situation where you life is on the line and this course will help bolster these skills
Adaptive Combat Pistol with Dave Spaulding
- You must be FULLY familiar with your handgun.
- Competency in the safe handling and firing of your handgun is required.
- Prior shooting and training experience.Contact RPD, LLC at 585-406-6758 if you are not sure of your skill level. You may wish to attend our Concealed Carry Basics and/or the Concealed Carry 1 courses prior to attending this one.
Out of stock
No classes available - Subscribe to get notified
17 Has Sold